JointCharge XP for Pets
How Much Should I Order?
- Each bottle contains enough concentrate to last 30-89 days depending on the pet’s weight, and the dosing schedule.
- We recommend that for elderly dogs or cats or those with compromised mobility, you follow the loading schedule (2x maintenance dose) for 14 days prior to maintenance therapy.
- Order three or more to continue the benefits of HA supplementation and save with free shipping.
Great for older dogs, bad for sassy squirrels.
As dogs age, just like humans, their bodies don’t produce as much effective HA as they once did. And their bodies tell the story.
They don’t rise as quickly or bound up the stairs like they used to.
Without the right amount of HA, joint cartilage can’t absorb shock. Your dog can’t move freely. When given daily, JointCharge XP for Pets keeps joints supple. How? By delivering HA to the synovial fluid that surrounds them.
The exclusive form of HA in JointCharge XP helps to relieve arthritis pain, restore mobility, and increase flexibility. Many people also report improved mood and playfulness in their dogs after HA supplementation with JointCharge XP.
Dogs tell you how they feel by how they move. What’s your dog telling you?
What makes our HA work so well? You do.
Compared to the cost and risk of prescription medications, and the waste of degraded or poorly absorbed products, JointCharge XP for Pets is the most effective — and cost-effective — canine joint health solution.
Why? Pre-mixed HA can lose potency before you even open the package. The HA in JointCharge XP is inactive until you add water. JointCharge XP is the freshest HA joint supplement available for dogs because you mix it yourself.
When you improve your dog’s joint health, you improve your dog’s quality of life.
Which dogs benefit the most?
Dogs who match one or more of the following can show visible and often striking improvement in 30 days or less:
• Formerly active or athletic
• Between the ages of 7 and 15
• Have trouble rising from sleep or rest
• Seem hesitant to go down stairs or jump
• Have trouble getting in or out of cars
JointCharge XP is ideal for dogs that enjoy activities such as agility competitions, jogging and hiking with their human companions, or just chasing squirrels.
Curious? Meet real customers who’ve witnessed real results.
How can I tell if it’s working?
Typically, you’ll begin to see telltale behavioral changes emerge anywhere from 15 to 30 days from the start of supplementation. While every dog is different, the changes you see may include:
• Rising without difficulty after resting
• Able to jump into vehicles or onto furniture again (whether this is good depends on your house rules)
• Quickly and easily climbs stairs
• More fluid locomotion
• Less stiffness after long walks or extended play
• More playful and energetic
How much should I order?
Each bottle contains enough concentrate to last approximately 30 to 90 days, depending on your dog’s weight and the dosing schedule you follow. When ordering keep in mind we recommend elderly dogs or those with compromised mobility be given a loading dose (2x maintenance dose) for 14 days prior to maintenance therapy. Depending on how much your dog weighs, at the loading schedule your mixed supply of JointCharge XP will last between 16 and 46 days.
Compared to the cost and risk of prescription medications, and the waste of degraded or poorly absorbed products, JointCharge XP is a more effective— and cost-effective—way to improve your dog’s quality of life.
To save money and continue the benefits of JointCharge XP, choose our free shipping option with orders of three or more.
How do I give JointCharge XP to my dog?
Maintaining canine joint health with JointCharge XP is simple and convenient. You don’t have to hide it in their food or force them to swallow it because the mixed solution is tasteless and odorless. Simply pour it over their food at feeding time.
If you have questions, please call customer service at 317-558-4070 or email us.